Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Monday, October 03, 2005

    3 Weeks, 2 Days

    The time is approaching fast. Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. I will come face to face with them again. Sure, I expect that they will recognize me again. Nigel did. (coming up in "The Arrival: Part III") 3 weeks. That's 3 more paychecks. Most of which is going on my phone, bus fare, my hair, and train fair.
    I bought my textbook for class today even though school started a month ago. I've been going to Criminal Law without a book. I've even been assigned a case on page 122 without having page 122. It's cool now though becuase I paid $75.15 to have a used version of page 122.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.