Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Tuesday, October 18, 2005

    SOMEONE HELP!!!!

    Fix this mess that happened at the top of my blog. I can't seem to find the e-mail of the technical support team. I was just nosing around in the template section. I must've accidently deleted something or added something. But I can't find it and I don't want to add any more mess to the mess that's alreday created. Please can someone help?!?!?!!?

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    everything looks fine to me.

    Tue Oct 18, 11:33:00 AM 2005  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    Click on the link at the right that says "The Arrival: Part III". Then you'll see what I'm talking about...

    Wed Oct 19, 09:55:00 AM 2005  
    Blogger Zak said...

    A quick fix would be to save the links you've created on a word document, and then select this template again. If it won't let you pick the one you already have, choose another, then go back and pick this one. It will wipe out your links, so once you've gotten the "mess" at the top fixed (by selecting the template again) you can copy and paste your links back in from your word doc.

    Wed Oct 19, 04:21:00 PM 2005  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    I tried that idea. It's still not working:-( I saved my links, picked a new template and it even had that stupid box in the corner of the new template. Then I selected this old one again and it's still doing it!
    Anyone got the e-mail or something for the Technical Support team. How come it's not listed where it can easily be found?

    Thu Oct 20, 03:31:00 PM 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.