Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Wednesday, October 26, 2005

    Tommorrow is Judgment Day

    Once again I got my hair done. Fresh from the salon, but now after a night's sleep it needs a little touching up. My sister will take care of that later on tonight...
    *sigh* Tonight. Supposedly an American Idol crew will be waiting for me when I get home from school today. At least today is a nice day out compared to yesterday's leftover Wilma storm mixed with the Nor'Easter.
    There are little snow flurries on the trees and ground in Gardner (where I go to school). I also hear there is some snow in New Hampshire. Wow.
    Anyways, it was discussed they want to tape me riding my jacked up bike to work. I'm not even on the schedule to work. If I go to work I want to punch in and get paid. No free labor even if it is for the camera:-) I don't know anything that's going to happen this afternoon. I'm not a psychic. But I did get a vision of Hollywood...

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, man! I'm too young to audition, and i can't sing, so I'm living through other competetors. but anyway, i really hope you got through, and if you didnt, give those judges hell! >:)
    Happy Halloween,
    A Freezing Minnesotan

    Sat Oct 29, 12:12:00 PM 2005  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    First, I'm a girl. Unfortunately, this is one competitor you won't live through:-(

    Wed Nov 02, 10:44:00 AM 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.