Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Tuesday, January 03, 2006

    "Whatever happened to the A*teens?"

    Beleive it or not someone typed an MSN search on that question. My site came up as 7th in line. Wow. It's because I sang an A*Teens song for Nigel Lythgoe, executive producer for American Idol(see "The Arrival: Part III") MJ's big blog has been directing a lot of traffic over here too:-)
    What I see happeneing around the net is the list of Hollywood names and descriptions from her site is making its rounds everywhere. Some people are copying and reposting the list and not even knowing where it came from.
    I've started to see commercials. Probably the same ones everyone else in America is seeing:-)
    Rumour has it Ayla Brown is not in the Top 24th. Coming from a comment left on DJ Slim's site. She was home in time for a basketball game. Still, one who was in Hollywood, claims she's moving on. Check out MJ's Blog for that one.
    Also, please feel free to sign my guestbook at the very bottom of the page. I'm the only one who's signed it so far...

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I haven't heard anything by them in a long time. They must have vanished.

    Fri Jan 06, 03:31:00 PM 2006  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    They have some sort of CD coming out March 7th. Their official site has info on them being on the charts on Latin MTV or something...

    Sat Jan 07, 03:18:00 PM 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.