Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    I was in the background...

    Everything from my blog came true.....Ayla Brown...of course Mommy and daddy wanted their tv time. Gail Huff was sooooooo fucking fake it was sickening....The O'Donahue twins. Becky was just so beautiful. I can't wait for her to hit the high notes in Hollywood. Our boy that had to run to the bathroom. Now I know the full context of it. He sat on my lap earlier in the day....The GWAR boys! WE hung out at lunch and had a puff session. And of course, my white boy rapper..Ghost. He was cute and adorible. He was totally free styling. I give him props for trying. He does have his own CD and I'm sure it's hot.
    If you knew where to look I was in the background. Also win Ryan was talking I was sitting outside the judges room...I wish I was on tv. Guess this is the end of Idol Fever Approaching. I'll still check this place daily. Maybe add a post here and there.
    I'm in Disney World. The place where Magic is real and dreams come true. Someday, I'll have my day....until then I have to keep dreaming...
    Cuz I've been dreaming of you tonight, till tommorrow, I'll be holding you tight. And there's no where in the world, I'd rather be. Then here in your arms, thinking about you and me.....Looks like I have my AI 6 song all planned out....

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ayla was cocky and she wasnt as good as they made her out to be.

    Wed Feb 08, 10:53:00 AM 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i agree...she was just "ok". i thought the girl w/ the two toned hair was good, but they didn't let her through.

    Wed Feb 08, 11:38:00 AM 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Miranda, I think I caught glimpses of you in the Boston Episode, but did you see the pictures from your audition at the Fox site? Make sure to check it out!

    Ayla was definitely not all that. She had that private-school sneer down pat...

    mj

    Wed Feb 08, 11:44:00 PM 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sounds like someone is a sore loser....it's funny that Ayla made it to hollywood, even trying out w/ a double ear infection, sinus infection, a cold sore from being sick and just getting over strep throat. What was your exuse? I do agree though, the girl who sang w/ the elderly should have gotten in.

    Fri Feb 10, 03:18:00 PM 2006  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    Hey, I agree, Ayla Brown did have that sneer down pat. I think the judges intended to pass her through before she even entered the room. They didn't really diss her but they were like "well, it wasn't the best but okay." by saying sentences like "I'm going to give you a second chance..." what happened in Hollywood? Did she get a "third chance?" and then a "fourth chance" all the way to the Top 24. "Well, Ayla, you weren't that good but we'll give you a chance in the Top 24..." As for O'Donahue...her looks is what got her to Hollywodd. She has that model thing down pat but her voice was not that impressive...still I choose her over Ayla....

    Mon Feb 13, 09:15:00 AM 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.